So wow, has today been damn busy!
Since noon I have:
- Picked up paperwork from my meds doctor
- Gone to my 6wk OBGYN check-up
- Took that paperwork to work and showed off Sammy to people who still hadn’t seen her
- Gone grocery shopping
- Made a friend at the grocery store*
- I had two phone interviews for 2 different jobs
- I fed all 3 kids. By myself. Thank you very much.
- I got all 3 kids into bed
- I designed 2 more shirts for my store. One for girls big and small. And a BPD one for adults.
- Got up to date on an overly OCD chart I’m making where I’m tracking Sammy’s sleeping and eating habits hoping to work them into patterns and a schedule.
- I’m working hard on building a mental health community for myself on twitter. As in, I just followed over 200 people who are in the community as advocates, sufferers, therapist, etc.Oh, and I’m not done. Just for now.
I’m ready to fall over where I sit right now I’m so tired. BUT damn do I feel accomplished!
*Seriously! We kept running into each other. She fussed over my baby, they both share a name. My Sammy shares a birthday with her 1-year-old, she has an 8-year-old boy who would be perfect for Thomas and then an 11-year-old daughter. After I bumped into her the 4th time, while not following any real path up and down aisles, I decided it was meant to be and gave her my phone number. So unlike me! But, I could use a few more girl friends and our kids can play together. So why not? Pat, btw, thinks I’m crazy.