These are in no certain order.
- Pregnancy involves months of not being able to sleep on my belly. Tubal? I was on my belly after 4 days.
- Not only are you encouraged to sleep through the Tubal experience, but it is enforced and isn’t interrupted every 15 minutes by the need to pee.
- A tubal doesn’t lead to 4 years of wiping somebody’s ass.
- Pain meds. That aren’t Tylenol.
- I was told I needed to continue taking my mental health meds by the doctors instead of skipping for the day.
- One week no sex, verses almost the entire 9 months plus 6 weeks.
- And both involve condom free sex, thought the tubal last longer as birth control means, and is much more comfy.
- My scar is said to give my belly character. Stretch marks? Not so much.
- Does not increase the amount of weekly laundry.
- Or food bill.
3 thoughts on “Top 10 Reasons a Tubal Was Better Than a 4th Pregnancy”
Now Grandma won't have to buy a mini van.
Until Rachel has a kid.
#2 is pretty rad.