1. Get plenty of sleep. Seriously.
2. Wake up to great music. Whatever music leaves you feeling happy, that’s the music you should wake up to.
3. Eat breakfast. I don’t know about you but I’m super cranky when hungry. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So eat something.
4. Take a shower. Rejuvenate yourself with the water and pretty smelling soaps.
5. While you are at it, brush your teeth and floss. Feeling clean all over leads to a happy feeling inside.
6. Wear clothes you feel incredible in. It helps with over all self confidence and confidence makes for a great way to start the day.
7. Give yourself time for a quick work out. My physical therapy has me living this one. It gets the blood flowing. It gets the day started right. Again with the self confidence as well. And it doesn’t have to be much. 10 sit ups, 10 push ups, 10 squats. Done.
8. Remember to take your meds. This post is aimed towards the morning but this applies to night too.
9. Read the comics. Online, in the paper. It doesn’t matter where. It gets your day started with a giggle.
10. Open the blinds. Get the sunlight in. This time of year we don’t get much, so enjoy it while it lasts!