CDO Is Like OCD Only With The Letters In The Right Order
Things I’m OCD About
Yes, this is all for real.
- Body fluids. I’m very adverse to them.
- When I set my alarm I turn it off and on 3 times, before the back light goes off.
- Everything has it’s place and only one place.
- Organize canned goods according to what’s in them.
- Organize books according to what style they are (fantasy, classics, etc)
- I am a list maker
- I live according to a schedule. Everything planned out.
- You should see me eat my M&M’s (brown, yellow, green, red, orange, blue)
- I’m 15 minutes early or I consider myself late. God forbid I ever actually be late.
I’m sure there is so much more I can’t even think of. Pat isn’t much help.
Did You Know?
Did you know that most people who are diagnosed with BPD also meet DSM-IV criteria for at least one additional disorder? BPD very rarely occurs alone.
Some of these disorders include:
- Substance Abuse
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Dependent Personality
- Schizotypal Personality
- Antisocial Personality
- Histrionic Personality
This Just In…
I just gave my desk area a major organizational overhaul. I feel better.
This Just In…
Sure enough, I walked in this morning and all my scissors had been moved around. All were where scissors are needed, but not in their assigned seats.
According to my source, it all went down an hour after I left work the day they were discovered.
Anxiety Over OCD?
I spent the entire day anxious, waiting for my boss to discover the scissors in the lab. Because once he does, the teasing will have no end!