After the past few years I fully give up on having “this year will certainly be better” expectations. So really, I’m just going to take it as it come and do as I must.
Also, I don’t really believe in New Years Resolutions. Other than maybe “survive the next 365 days”. Most resolutions are life changing things and generally speaking, people try to carry out more than one at the same time, and usually with little plan. So yes, as great as “Eat healthy, exercise more, and stop smoking/drinking/doing drugs/sleeping around/whatever” sounds, chances are…
But, I’m not opposed to goals. So:
- I have a reading list I’d like to accomplish
- I want to take my summer trimester off
- Keep doing the best I can in school
- Get back to the art museum sometime soon
- Get to the planetarium at COSI
- Remember that this blog exists on occasion
- Stop dating things Month, Day, 2014 by the end of January.
See? Just little goals to make my year the best it can be.
Do you have goals? Resolutions? Survival plans? Please feel free to share them in the comments!