Anyone who has been reading me since last March, might remember I’m working on building, and completing the activities on, a life list. Being legally insane, I’ve decided that since I was born in 1983, I wanted a life list of 1983 items, keeping in mind that I am with reality enough to go ahead and include some amazing things I’ve already done.
Bucket list, life list, call it what you will. Here are items number 51-100.
51. Get a tattoo
52. Make Pi Day parties an annual tradition
53. Build a legacy
54. Have an inheritance for my children
55. Survive the zombie apocalypse
56. Pick 3 more “holidays” to throw parties for – 1 for each season
56.1. March 14 – Pi Day Pie Party
56.2. May the 4th – Star Wars Party
56.3. September 19 – International Talk Like A Pirate Day Party
56.4. December – To be decided between November and January
57. Take a deep breath and have fun. Because if I’m not having fun, I’m doing it wrong.
58. See Van Gogh’s Starry Night in person
59. Own a pair of glasses for every day of the week
60. Own a scarf for every day of the month
61. Own a dress for every color in the rainbow
62. Be crawled on and lovingly mauled by at least a half dozen puppies at once
63. See a play in the globe theater
64. Learn to punch through a board
65. Take some form of dance lessons with Pat so he and I can perform when we renew vows
66. Poop on a purple potty.
67. Ride a train from the West Coast to the East Coast.
68. Climb a rock wall
69. Rappel down the side of a skyscraper
70. Accomplish my Pop Culture Musts List
71. Never stop adding to my Pop Culture Musts List
72. Go kayaking
73. Become good at kayaking
74. Buy mom a designer purse
75. Have a savings account with an actual balance that is maintained and added to weekly
76. Complete the weekly savings challenge
77. See a show on Broadway
79. Go whitewater rafting
80. Get off government assistance
81. Accomplish an advanced degree
82. Have at least a basic understanding of physics
83. Read all the books on the BBC’s Top 100 Books list
84. Learn to fly a plane
85. Visit Niagara Falls
86. Visit the Hoover Dam
87. Visit the Grand Canyon
88. Take my kids to Disney
89. Take my Grandkids to Disney
90. Go on a cruise
91. See the Great Pyramid of Giza
92. See the Hanging Garden of Babylon
93. See the Statue of Zeus at Olympia
94. See the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
95. See the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
96. See the Colossus of Rhodes
97. See the Lighthouse of Alexandria
98. Walk the wall of China beginning to end.
99. Visit Stonehenge
100. Camp at Stonehenge
Want to see the life list in full up to this point as well as what I’ve accomplished on it? Visit here and take a peek! Hint, I’ve crossed a few things off the list!