Yet Another Blog Post About School

So just now I finally got a response from one of the instructors I emailed about joining their class. I even got a yes. I did, however, turn it down. I think if I were meant to take classes this semester it would have been an easier go of it. I think fate is trying to tell me no. So I’m going to listen and just wait it out til next semester. I think my private financier would prefer that anyways.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *