Today my blog, this blog, turns 1 year old. For a year now I’ve stuck with this. In 12 months I’ve written 26 blog articles on BPD. I’ve written 754 total posts. 755 if you count this one. Each post is one more glimpse into the mind of BPD.
And we have a new milestone.
As of Christmas day the new address for this blog is www.walkingtheborderline.com. While the old address will transfer you seamlessly to the new address, you might as well update your address books now. It puts my (ok my mom’s, it was a gift) 10$ a year to good use.
Goals. I should have goals for the next blogging year.
1. I want business cards. I know where I can get them and only pay for shipping and handling. There is no reason I can’t do that. So by this time next year I’ll have business cards that I can hand out.
2. 26 blog articles will turn into 50.
3. I will get the rest of the DBT weeks posted.
4. I will have 50 posted blogger followers.
5. I will reach the 1000 post marker. If the coming year follows the pattern of the past year I should reach around 1500, but I’d rather set my sights low and blow the goal out of the water. Besides, you never know what a depressive mood might do to my posting motivation.
6. I will buy my dot com for my photo blog. I hate it’s current URL and I don’t even know what it is, to be honest.
7. I will do my best to get my blog within the first 20 pages when you do a google search for BPD and Borderline personality disorder. It will take years to get on the first page so I’m not going to make that goal just yet.
Are there any goals you would like to set for me? More posts about such and such? Less posts about such and such? More pics on the photo blog (I realize that is sorta separate from this blog but they are connected in my mind since the photo blog is therapy to me)? Less pics on the photo blog? Any blog articles you would like to see? Would you like to see me explain anything better?
Wow, a whole year. Where did the year go?