1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept?
No. If I can tolerate Pat in my bed, I can tolerate anyone. He snores like a chain saw but I love him anyway. Then again, if Pat can tolerate my in bed, he can tolerate anyone.
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The middle. No, really. With or without Pat in bed with me.
3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
My stomach or my side.
4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
Um it is various shades of blue in a square quilt like pattern. I’m very picky about my pillows. I have two pillows I refuse to share. I also sleep wrapped uo burrito style in my comforter. Pat gets the top sheet or a blanket depending on how cold it is. Our besd is never made. Keep in mind that we are also big people so if we tried to sleep under conventional covers that we share, we’d both me cold.
5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
I hop the bed, steal the covers and snore.
6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
I sleep in just my underwear other wise I get tangled in my clothing and start to feel closterphobic.
7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather sleep alone?
I love Pat dearly but I love the nights he sleeps on the sofa. I value my own space and lots of it. I’m not a cuddler, I don’t like people breathing on me, and he snores. I also snore, sleep in the middle of the bed, and refuse to be toched when I sleep (I have been knows to hit when I sleep). I think he prefers the sofa too on most nights.
8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, “Oh, no…”
I’ve only shared a bed with 2 different people. So it isn’t like I’ve gone to a bar, gotten drunk and woke the next morning with regrets.
9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
Um, never to my recollection. I’m actually scary good at knowing what day it is when I wake up, if I work, and what time I work. it comes for being OCD and paranoid.