I’m done with these. They look too much like ads and I look too desperate. This weekly post was great when I was desperate for content, but now it’s flowing from me well enough. I might start-up again if I become more desperate for cash than usual, to draw attention to a way to hook me up and get great product, but for now I’ll stick to updating a couple of items a week on my sidebar so you can see what’s new without having an entire post dedicated. On that note: I’m going out on a bang! GREAT t-shirts! I love these!
At Least I’m Amused Archive
This will be my last collection of things that made me chuckle. Not because I’m no longer chuckling, but because I’m not longer hurting for content. In its place, once a week I will post a collection of links to things I wrote elsewhere on the internet. At first it’ll be a list of links to BuzzFeed, but after awhile I hope to guest write elsewhere and maybe get paid for some of it. I don’t know that said post will happen on Monday’s but it’ll happen. I will basically drop back to 1 post a day at 1PM EST and it will be pure content. Also, this will be the last week for my weekly store update, though I might drop a couple links (not images) in my “other places” posts as well. Basically, picture what the Bloggess does to self promote her elsewhere things. She is my model in all things blogging. Mostly because she makes a decent living being a good person who is honest about not being perfect. I’m still working on being a good person but I’m certainly honest to a fault. Anyway, I digress, as it’s time to chuckle! This week is snapchat puns. I don’t know where they came from, other than various places on Tumblr.
I am throwing what will be my second annual Pi day party this year. My first was 3 years ago though. So there has been a gap. Between drama, funds, and those days falling on week days, I can’t totally be blamed. However, this year is heralded as the greatest Pi Day. (I argue that the greatest Pi Day was 3/14/1592, and was probably an ordinary day, and no one appreciated Pi Day back then I’m betting, but no one listens to me.) So yes, Saturday we’ll party as they should have in 1592! Only less… well… we have better pie now!
So please eat a piece of pie on Saturday in honor of an irrational number that does magnificent things!
Meanwhile, I’m sure I’ll eat more than my fair share!
Want to see an awesome and hilarious video of the guys above? I thought so! I’m taking you to a post by me at BuzzFeed once again!
P.S. In case you didn’t know, they are an amazing a capella group that puts their own spin on top hits. I love them and want to see them live some day.
P.S.S. It feels super weird posting this the day after I posted on my sister. Mostly because of the group name. So I swear I’m not insensitive. It was just the best place to put this scheduling wise.
So I started this not long before Sambam’s 3rd birthday and apparently couldn’t come up with 10 reasons without resorting to “I actually love her” or “Murder is wrong”, so I’m going to revisit it now that she’s well into OMG THREE YEAR OLDS ARE PURE EVIL. Ahem. They are also more entertaining.
- She only really has 23 days to go.
- She pronounces futon as “puton”.
- When she’s defiant and says no, she says “no thank you”.
- She is an expert on zombies. Both being one and remembering to double tap when her brother plays the zombie.
- When her aunt asked her the meaning of life recently, she replied “family and love”.
- Because while playing with the wrestler figures of an older boy I watch after school, the following came from her mouth: “My name is Ciena and I love warm hugs”
- She has the sense of humor and spot on timing of a true comedian
- Because one day she was so excited to nom down on her string cheese, that she literally full force bit her own finger. Of course queue melt down inspired by being bit and being mad that she’s the one that did it and oh the pain and oh the shame. (It was a shame!) Her daddy and I tried so hard not to laugh at her while comforting her. AKA she’s pathetically adorable.
- She has most of the “Do You Want To Build A Snowman” song memorized. Granted, her willingness to prove this is getting old.
- Because the sheer force of girl power that comes when she plays with her little cousin Rosie, who is basically only 2-3 months older than her, is awesome stuff. They have their own language and if you could bottle the energy you could power entire cities, but it warms the heart.
Alright! I should schedule this to drop around her half birthday.